W4E Arguments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» K0ng VS. admins Argument
Lately, I have been getting blown off by you all.... EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 8:44 pm by Unicornlover

» Can I be a summer mod?
Lately, I have been getting blown off by you all.... EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 8:42 pm by Unicornlover

» Me being Summer Mod
Lately, I have been getting blown off by you all.... EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 8:41 pm by Unicornlover

» Can I be a moderator?
Lately, I have been getting blown off by you all.... EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 8:41 pm by Unicornlover

» beachrox being summer mod.

» Hey guys... idea.
Lately, I have been getting blown off by you all.... EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 8:38 pm by Unicornlover

» Me being moderator
Lately, I have been getting blown off by you all.... EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 8:38 pm by Unicornlover

» $weet$tuff and doglover9m......avvies and siggys...
Lately, I have been getting blown off by you all.... EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 8:37 pm by Unicornlover

» My 2 Cents
Lately, I have been getting blown off by you all.... EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 8:37 pm by Unicornlover

Affiliates

free forum

Lately, I have been getting blown off by you all....

+6
doglover9m
divaalex96
vince730
zebra
sashi
Caroline
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lately, I have been getting blown off by you all.... Empty Lately, I have been getting blown off by you all....

Post by Caroline Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:39 pm

Ok. This is how I feel. Cass im sorry if you see this. It's not your fault. It's one of the admin's fault's (You know who you are).

Ok. I've been making a couple of DCTs lately.....and you know what I get....nothing....just becoming a Wrapping Wizard. Sad

I gave up my Summer Mod status because summer is over....you know what I get? CASS JUST BECOMING A FULL MOD WITH NO EXPERINCE. IT'S LIKE YOU ALL DON'T EVEN CARE ANYMORE. YOU KNOW WHAT SASHI TOLD ME?

"Caroline,
Sorry you are upset about loosing summer mod and not being promoted...
Doesn't mean you are off the list for becoming permanent mod.
W4 needs really active mods and members...ones that participate and post alot. So just start doing that...coming on as much as you can...
Cass was participating and posting alot..

Its not personal....w4 just really needs people on more....new members come on and there's no one to talk to so they leave and sometimes they don't come back....."

WHAT AM I? A PIECE OF DIRT? CASS IS NEVER ON. I SPENT MY NIGHTS FIXING UP THE SITE WITH NEW THREADS AND THIS IS MY THANK YOU? I DON'T THINK SO.

Apperently doglover9m and dogluver808 were also waiting in line....and they didn't get picked. They are also upset. We all think Cass gets everything she wants.

THIS WAS THE ONLY THANK YOU I GOT:
"read your post Caroline...
Appreciate all your contributions to the site.

I'm not posting on the thread ...Ryan's needs to see it...don't know exactly what his plans are.

Know he wants us to try to be on as much as we can and post on stuff....

Just wanted you to know I'm not ignoring you and also wanted you to know I appreciate your good work this summer."

I'M SORRY BUT THIS IS MY OPPINION AND I QUIT.
Caroline
Caroline

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Lately, I have been getting blown off by you all.... Empty Re: Lately, I have been getting blown off by you all....

Post by sashi Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:11 pm

Caroline, I am sorry if my saying I appreciated all you had done was not enough...........I think I said a little more than that but don't remember specifically.
I am extremely sorry that your feelings are hurt in all this.
And I am also sorry if my recent pm upset you further, that was not my intention.
A pm went out to mods expressing whether or not they could participate more.....I do not know what your response to that was as I did not send it out.

In trying to help your feelings, it seems I have made matters worse.
I do apologize.

It would be nice if you, Mags, luvey could all be mods but we don't have enough members for that....

Again, I am sorry your feelings are hurt.

sashi

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Back to top Go down

Lately, I have been getting blown off by you all.... Empty Re: Lately, I have been getting blown off by you all....

Post by Caroline Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:32 pm

It isn't your fault. It's Tottaly Ryan's!!!!!!!!!!!
Caroline
Caroline

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:57 am

You're kidding me right.

Caroline, respect is something you need to learn.

This is the EXACT reason I considered, and then denied, you becoming a full mod.

I have emotions, too, Caroline.

You're really starting to tick me off.

It's NO ONE'S FAULT, except your own.

You need to learn to control your emotions better.

Maybe if you would learn to RESPECT me, as I did you, you would have a greater chance of becoming mod.

Experience? Cass has tons! Don't mad-mouth other people Caroline, just because you didn't get the role you wanted.

Now, I can understand Mags. He mom in in the hospital for pete's sake! I let it slide.

You are about 1 warning away from getting IP banned.

I am so ticked right now, it's not funny.

Anyhow, it was nice of you to make some threads. Doesn't mean your reward will be "mod" though.

zebra
Administrator

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:55 pm

Stop deleting my threads!!! I'm seriously mad. I am smarter than you think. You treat us all very rudely and were sick of it. I have got principal's award 12 times in a row. So Ryan, what can you do? I'm sick of the way you treat us all. It's almost sad. No wait, it already is! This site is falling apart because of your rudeness. Maybe listen to someone else before always thinking about yourself. I quit, just remember how these people aren't just cyber-people. They are real. So we all need an apolegy from you. You can ban me all you want. Just remember that you will not get anymore members here from me. You're a bully. I'm sick of that.
Caroline
Caroline

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:11 pm

Caroline, I am not a bully.

And if you want to bring awards into this:
Principal's Award
Student of the Year Nominee
4.0 average EVERY YEAR

I understand you are a bright child, but that does not mean you are automatically a moderator. My rudeness? Am I yelling at an administrator? NO I AM NOT! You are definately not worth my time. This was over before it began.

Cyber-people? Caroline, I AM A PERSON, TOO. Just because you didn't get to be a mod, doesn't mean I'm the devil!

You should've been honored I even made you a temporary moderator! I am one child, Caroline, with a big duty!

zebra
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:22 pm

That's cool that your smart, too! Smile You don't need to use your angry voice, now, do, we?
Caroline
Caroline

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:23 pm

?

I'm already done Caroline.

You have flamed me for the last time.

zebra
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:34 pm

Don't be grumpy now. Stop it with the angry voice....
Caroline
Caroline

Back to top Go down

Post by vince730 Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:40 pm

Caroline....How can you Act Like Nothing Happened When you Just Insulted & Flamed Ryan?!

vince730
Administrator

Number of posts : 45

https://w4earguments.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:41 pm

There is no angry voice.

Just strong words. Like yours.

zebra
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:41 pm

vince730 wrote:Caroline....How can you Act Like Nothing Happened When you Just Insulted & Flamed Ryan?!

Vince??

Odd....

zebra
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:42 pm

Oh Well. Good Bye all. why would u all care.
Caroline
Caroline

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:44 pm

It's like talking to bread. Bread wouldn't care ether...
Caroline
Caroline

Back to top Go down

Post by vince730 Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:46 pm

Caroline wrote:It's like talking to bread. Bread wouldn't care ether...

vince730
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by sashi Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:48 pm

vince730 wrote:Caroline....How can you Act Like Nothing Happened When you Just Insulted & Flamed Ryan?!

Thank you Vince.... These remarks to an admin are totally unacceptable.

sashi

Registration date : 2008-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:48 pm

You guys don't get similes don't you? And I'm wayyy younger then you all...
Caroline
Caroline

Back to top Go down

Post by vince730 Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:51 pm

Caroline Its Completely Unacceptable to talkt to Ryan or Anyone else like that

vince730
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:52 pm

Indeed it is.

A real shame that 3 administrators were needed in the calming of 1 member.

Already have her IP ready.

zebra
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by vince730 Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:55 pm

Caroline...Remember Thet if your banned I have your IP and can Keep CLOSE Watch you on WT and Ban you The second you break enough rules Very Happy

vince730
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by divaalex96 Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:57 pm

Please stop talking rudly to Vince, Ryan, and Sashi. =)
divaalex96
divaalex96

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:57 pm

Your so mean. I will report you to One of the other admins for holding that over my head.
Caroline
Caroline

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:58 pm

vince730 wrote:Caroline...Remember Thet if your banned I have your IP and can Keep CLOSE Watch you on WT and Ban you The second you break enough rules Very Happy

Psst, I will be a hawk there.

zebra
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:58 pm

Caroline wrote:Your so mean. I will report you to One of the other admins for holding that over my head.

How about he just bans you then and there?

zebra
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by vince730 Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:58 pm

Caroline....Not what I said...If you break enough Rulesd to be Banned, you will be Banned Immediatley.

I'm not being Unfair

vince730
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum