W4E Arguments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» K0ng VS. admins Argument
Lately, I have been getting blown off by you all.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 8:44 pm by Unicornlover

» Can I be a summer mod?
Lately, I have been getting blown off by you all.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 8:42 pm by Unicornlover

» Me being Summer Mod
Lately, I have been getting blown off by you all.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 8:41 pm by Unicornlover

» Can I be a moderator?
Lately, I have been getting blown off by you all.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 8:41 pm by Unicornlover

» beachrox being summer mod.

» Hey guys... idea.
Lately, I have been getting blown off by you all.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 8:38 pm by Unicornlover

» Me being moderator
Lately, I have been getting blown off by you all.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 8:38 pm by Unicornlover

» $weet$tuff and doglover9m......avvies and siggys...
Lately, I have been getting blown off by you all.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 8:37 pm by Unicornlover

» My 2 Cents
Lately, I have been getting blown off by you all.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 8:37 pm by Unicornlover

Affiliates

free forum

Lately, I have been getting blown off by you all....

+6
doglover9m
divaalex96
vince730
zebra
sashi
Caroline
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lately, I have been getting blown off by you all.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Lately, I have been getting blown off by you all....

Post by zebra Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:00 pm

He's being completely fair, it is you who isn't.

You have messed with 3 administrators, and the only 3 administrators.

Are you done?

Vince, I know I am.

Ready to ban.

zebra
Administrator

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Lately, I have been getting blown off by you all.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Lately, I have been getting blown off by you all....

Post by Caroline Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:01 pm

1. Always be polite, kind, and caring! I have already done that and you don't care.
2. Never say any hurtful or mean comments. If you think you might be saying something mean check in with yourself before you say it and see if you would like that said to you. I don't really care. you guys have already hurt me.,
3. No Scamming (ripping-off) Duh! I would never do that
4. Never insult anyone Too late!
5. FOLLOW ALL RULES IN PMs AND FORWARD ANY BAD ONES TO STAFF! [PMs are NOT a right...They can be suspended if you mis-behave!] I've never sent a mean pm
6. Don't abuse the chat box- IT IS NOT A right! WE CAN BAN MEMBERS FROM IT! duh im a mod
7. Please be respectful to all authorities, we have many members and need to keep it a happy place too late you've already ruined w4e and made it not a happy place
8. If you make anyone feel unsafe in anyway you will be punished That means ryan needs to be punished
9. All Staff RESERVE THE RIGHT TO EDIT YOUR POST!
NO PERSONAL INFORMATION-I cannot stress this enough! It is vital to your security and others. duh id never do that
11. PLEASE FLAG ANY INNAPROPROATE POSTS! I can not stress this enough! It's the best way to grab the attention of a Mod or Admin!
12. If You EVER Scam in the GE, you will Automatically be banned from Trading on W4E, and the Admins reserve the right to do that.
13. No Posts Under 3 Words Please! (Posts with less are Spam and may be deleted or merged Razz )
NOTE: Rule does not apply when Quoting a different Post in the Double- Post Razz (Please PM an Admin if you do not Understand that....)
14. Please No Double- Posting (1 post after another) unless it is Seperated by 24hrs from the Original Post, unless you hit quote and are quoting someone. (Double- Posts may be merged or deleted Razz )
15. Please note that Bold, and RED, and
BLUE, are Reserved for the Staff for Moderation. Please keep it to the Default font OR one of the Other Colors. (Posting in Moderator colors will have your posts edited back to the default font by a moderator...)

Banning:

PUNISHMENT PROCEDURE:
1. A Polite reminder
2. A Polite reminder & a Link to the Rules to re-read
3. Stern Warning
4. Very Stern Warning
5. Banned for a Day
6. Banned for a Week
7. Banned for a Week
8. Permenant IP Address Ban (Adios for good!) [This means that your IP Address will be banned, preventing you from ever viewing the site again]
Caroline
Caroline

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by vince730 Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:03 pm

I am To.

Caroline....you can stop now and be banned here/W4E and be Done with it.

Otherwise you'll be banned here and we'll be notifying you (Ryan & I) to WT Staff for possible banning

vince730
Administrator

Number of posts : 45

https://w4earguments.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:03 pm

HA!

ME MAKE YOU FEEL UNSAFE?

zebra
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:03 pm

vince730 wrote:I am To.

Caroline....you can stop now and be banned here/W4E and be Done with it.

Otherwise you'll be banned here and we'll be notifying you (Ryan & I) to WT Staff for possible banning

I'm all for it! Wink

I think she should be banned here, though. And W4E.

I've had enough and she's had too many warnings already.

Last edited by zebra on Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

zebra
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by vince730 Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:04 pm

Caroline wrote:[too late you've already ruined w4e and made it not a happy place

You Just Broke Rule #1!

DING DING DING!

One More Rules Broken....Bye Bye! Very Happy

vince730
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:05 pm

Wooohoooo!

The only Caroline I'll be missing is the old one...the happy, cheerful, mod-worthy one.

Bye! Wink

zebra
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:05 pm

I'm Pming amanda right now. Smile
Caroline
Caroline

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by vince730 Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:07 pm

Bye Caroline!

Your Banned on WT & About to Be on W4E

We hope you Enjoyed your stay here Smile

vince730
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:09 pm

She is??

I guess I should stop PMing Techie then...xDD

zebra
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by divaalex96 Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:11 pm

Caroline..
You're sweet.
Very sweet.
Honestly.

But this...
this shocked me...
I'm sad to say, it dosn't seem like you...

Especialy when you hurt my friends...
that hurts me.
divaalex96
divaalex96

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by sashi Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:12 pm

zebra wrote:Wooohoooo!

The only Caroline I'll be missing is the old one...the happy, cheerful, mod-worthy one.

Bye! Wink

Caroline, this behavior of yours today is totally unacceptable. You are acting like a spoiled rotten belligerent disrespectful brat. Sorry to say....

I agree that I'll miss the happy, cheerful, mod-worthy Caroline.

Tell whomever you choose.....I doubt they would appreciate this behavior of yours either.

sashi

Registration date : 2008-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by doglover9m Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:16 pm

I miss caroline.But I do agree that she shouldnt have acted like that.

doglover9m

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:18 pm

Indeed Mags. Indeed.

zebra
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by vince730 Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:19 pm

Caroline was a Great member....but this Caroline was Rude & Obnoxious

vince730
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:22 pm

yeah...really....surprising.

zebra
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ConMan Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:18 pm

Caroline, STOP IT.

Cass is always on and i could make a big page of why your not mod. Remember when i was thinking of leaving? Your the main reason i was leaving. I never forgived you since. I was so angry and i was having the WORST day of my life, which inclued real life. And all you could think of doing is kicking me. You didnt have REASON to. you just wanted attention or drama at that point. See why cass is mod and your not yet? So you didnt make moderator status. you werent active. And Ryan is not a bully. Your VERY lucky after ALL that and making me sad and quitting W4E, ryan made you mod. You dont know how lucky you were. Understand why your not a mod? You have the right to be banned. You even abused your mod privaliges while you had it.

ConMan

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Dude192 Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:29 pm

Ok I will end this!

CAROLINE,
You were wonderful and but now you just have turned into a spoiled rotten bratt! Ryan is not mean but you are the one who made some wrong choices here and no one is happy about it!
You abused your mod status and were just stuck up! Do you know how lucky you were when ryan modded you??? Well Do you?????!!!!! Well I will tell you you were so lucky!! But for you to go out there and ABUSE your mod status was just purely WRONG! I understand why you are not a mod and will never be one again! Cass is a wonderful mod and is PROUD of it and DOES NOT Abuse her Power like YOU! If I were ryan and you started this thread I would have just banned you in a heart beat! And Told all other sites about how rude you are and how stuck up and a BRATT you are. Ryan was very giving and he gave you a second and third and foruth and FITH chance and you still abused ALL of them! Cass as I said is much MORE mod-worthy than you and you are not even mod worthy! You Sucked (sry cussed) as being a mod! You kept abusing mod status! I just cannot believe it how you did this! I have never had to deal with an issue like this you are NOT worthy of being a mod but you ARE worthy of being BANNED! So you have been banned for 2 weeks on W4E and I have notified all other sites about you! Nxt time you break a rule you are banned FOREVER and have a BANNED IP! I am very sad caroline! I will check KK for you and if you are on Kinzkingdom I will ban you there FOREVER WITH AN IP BAN! Caroline you should be ashamed of yourself! I could sit and write more but I do not want to this is ENOUGH to make my fingers and brain hurt I will add more later! For now though you are banned!

Dude192

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeAnn Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:44 pm

Please..Caroline....Stop it!
Goodbye!!!!!

LeeAnn

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicornlover Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:35 pm

Guys, I think it's best if we leave the people INVOLVED into this Smile
Because others can make it feel worse, I felt like that a lot Smile
But I learned how to handle it Smile
Good deeds are rewarding, and guys, maybe you can at least listen to her feelings a LITTLE bit, instead of caring about your feelings at the moment, she's upset of how many good deeds she did, and her dream, and it all shattered, think about what I said, though it might be to late

Unicornlover

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum